INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user’s personal data are used by ITALIAN BIKE S.R.L., which is the data controller for the processing, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR Regulation 2016/679 and the national legislation in force
METHODS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
1. We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Mixed – eletronic and paper with the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of legal obligations related to business relationships
- General customer analysis
- Budget approval
- Consulting activities
- Promotional activities
- Provision of produced service
- Financings, subsidies and subventions (granting of financings, subsidies and subventions)
- Litigation management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Personnel management
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
- Sending courtesy communications and/or promotional/informative material
- Freight operation
- Activities scheduling (work planning and monitoring)
- COLLECTION OF CUSTOMERS’ PERSONAL DATA
- Contractual relationships with customers/suppliers
- Consumers and users protection services
- Payment acceptance service
2. According to Art.6 of the GDPR Regulation, the legal bases on which the processing for common data is based are:
According to Art.9 of the GDPR Regulation, the legal bases on which the processing for particular categories of personal data is based are:
The provision of data is mandatory for everything required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may cause the impossibility of providing the requested services
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
3. Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients:
- Banks and credit institutions
- Customers and users
- Consultants and freelancers also as affiliates
- Insurance companies
- Non-bank financial intermediaries
- Authorized persons
- External managers
- Internal managers
- Companies and enterprises
In addition, the following categories of authorised persons and/or internal and external controllers who have been identified in writing and who have been given specific written instructions on the processing of data may become aware of your data during the data managment.
The data will be processed for as long as is necessary to carry out the existing business relationship and for the following ten years from the date of acquisition of the data.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
4. In accordance with European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation in force and according to the modalities and within the limits provided for by current legislation, the interested party can exercise the following rights:
- richiedere la conferma dell’esistenza di dati personali che lo riguardano (diritto di accesso dell’interessato – art. 15 del Regolamento 679/2016);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- obtain information on the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected (right of rectification and cancellation – Articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- Right to restrict and/or object to the processing of data concerning him/her (Art. 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability (Art. 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- in cases of consent-based processing, to receive their data provided to the data controller, in a structured and machine-readable form and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (data subject’s right of access – Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
5. The owner of the treatment of your personal data is ITALIAN BIKE S.R.L. VAT no. 07537921210, tax code 07537921210
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LA MARRA TIZIANA, c.f. LMRTZN71C65F839N
What cookies are
A “cookie” is a text file saved on the user’s computer when the user accesses a website for the purpose of providing information each time the user returns to the same website. It is a kind of reminder of the internet page visited. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) that is stored on the user’s computer, and will be re-read and updated each time the user returns to the site. In this way the website can automatically adapt to the user. During browsing, the user may also receive cookies on his terminal from different sites (“third party” cookies), set directly by the managers of these websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by them.
Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies (i.e. those that are temporary and automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session by closing the browser) and persistent cookies (i.e. those that remain stored on the terminal until they expire or are deleted by the user).
Depending on their function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session tracking and store specific information about users accessing a web page. These so-called technical cookies are often useful to allow you to browse a website and use all of its features. Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user’s consent.
Analytical cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information about how a user uses a website and help to improve the website. For example, analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow us to see what the recurring patterns of use of a website are and help us understand any difficulties you may have in using it.
Other cookies may instead be used to monitor and profile users while they are browsing, to study their movements and habits when consulting the web or consuming (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending targeted and personalised advertising services. In this case we talk about profiling cookies. The use of said cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s free, informed consent pursuant to Article 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and the national legislation in force.
It may also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and contained in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as advertising banners, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains residing on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website managers or servers other than this website. In these cases, we are talking about so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the free, informed consent of the user.
Types of cookies used by our site
The site also allows the following third-party cookies to be sent. We do not own these cookies, so for more information you can access the information and consent forms of the third parties by clicking on the links displayed.
In order to improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most popular with users, we use third party Google Analytics cookies as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool. These cookies are not tools that we own, so for more information you can consult the information provided by Google.
The pages of the website incorporate some Facebook and Google Plus widgets and share buttons, to allow the user to share the content of the website on their own social channels, and to interact with our channels. We do not own these cookies but they are created by Facebook and Google when you use the respective widget or share button. To learn more visit the following information pages: Facebook e Google.
Some web pages incorporate YouTube video content. Visiting a page containing a video, or clicking to view the video, may invoke cookies from YouTube. We do not own these cookies. To learn more visit Google’s information page. Google.
Questo tipo di servizi consente a shop.bad-bike.it ed ai suoi partner di comunicare, ottimizzare e servire
The user can manage his or her cookie preferences through the features available in common browsers that allow the user to delete/remove cookies (all or some of them) or to change the browser settings in order to block the sending of cookies or to limit them to specific sites (as opposed to others).
For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to deactivate them individually, please refer to the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Plugin Social Network
The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are regulated by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.